Wednesday 17 August 2016

Fairport 2016

Wednesday 17 August 2016









Festival season has to be one of the best times in the year in my opinion, and even though I don't go to many I love getting into the festival spirit, which of course means flower crowns, face paint, and glittery eyeshadow. For a few days last week I stayed with my friends for Fairport's Cropredy Convention. Although the music is not what we typically listen to we had a really great time and loved listening to Madness (admittedly the only one in the lineup I'd heard of). Like at all festivals the food on offer is also so good, I felt like I'd eaten so much at the end of the few days; nevertheless, the doughnuts, crepes and fresh lemonade were more than worth it! We were very lucky with the weather too and there were some very pretty sky's in the evenings - the photos don't do it justice! I would love to know if you've been to Fairport or any festivals recently - I'd really like to discover some new ones.

-Beth




16 comments:

  1. I had the best weekend, you got some lovely photos too! Looking forward to next year ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! I would love to go next year ;)

      Delete
  2. Hello! I love your blog so much! These photos are really beautiful, you're a very good photographer, how long have you had your blog? I will definitely read it again, in fact, I've just followed you! Would you mind following me too on www.jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk ? I post philosophy, poetry and occasionally fashion too! Also, I suggest that you add a "follow this blog" button to your blog, it makes it a lot easier for potential readers to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've been doing this blog for not long however I've been blogging since 2014! Will definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like an amazing event! These photos are so fab x
    http://www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this festival before, looks great! Wonderful photos!
    A Blushing Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely reccommend it even if the musical not necessarily your thing! X

      Delete
  5. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so gorgeous! I never been to a festival before but it looks like so much fun from what I took from these photos.
    great post!
    wishing you all the best,
    ayele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try and go to one, they are so much fun & thank you! X

      Delete
  7. Love your photos! I love festivals, I cannot wait for next week where we are having two beer festivals here in my country and I am so excited!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are amazing and that crepe looks delicious!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Beth Abigail © 2014